His Garden
Saturday, November 13, 2010
Clayman
Behold, I am according to thy wish in God's stead: I also am formed out of the clay.
Job 33:6
But now, O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.
Isaiah 64:8
1 comment:
Liesa
November 13, 2010 at 7:36 PM
I love your clay-man....and that is one of my all time favorite verses!
Great pic. of Josh too! :)
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
His Garden
Blog Archive
►
2011
(9)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2010
(28)
►
December
(5)
▼
November
(5)
Thanksgiving
Clayman
Lead me
Millennia
Atlanta
►
October
(9)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(3)
Pax
Followers
Portrait of our Life
I love your clay-man....and that is one of my all time favorite verses!
ReplyDeleteGreat pic. of Josh too! :)