Quote comes from Ammar Moussa ranked #1 U.S. High School runner at this time(4:10, 8:57, 66th at World JR XC). He runs for Arcada High School ranked #2 in the U.S. High School Boy's Cross Country.
On October 9, 2010 Arcadia High School C.C. ran a course record time of 77:09(15:25 avg for 5k) at the Clovis Invitational at Woodward Park, Fresno.
"I thrive on higher expectations, that's how I am. I try not to let pressure get to me, that's how I am and expectations to me are , the only expectations that matter to me are expectations that I have for myself and expectations that I know God expects from me and that's all that really matters to me....", Ammar Moussa.
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with him...God's expectations is what matters most! Thanks for sharing the story and quote. A terrific day to you all.
ReplyDelete